WHOSE BABY IS THIS?
Discover match-and-learn fun for preschoolers: Baby animals are everywhere! At the pond, on the farm, and even in the mountains! But they don’t always look like their mommies and daddies. Young children will delight in sliding the 36 panels to match the baby animals to their parents. They will also learn about the habitats of the various creatures.
- Sliding panels of baby animals and their parents make a delightful and satisfying format for preschool fun!
- Each new spread offers clues to the right responses and provides bite-size information about each animal
- Sturdy board book design that’s perfect for at-home or on-the-go
Fans of Whose Baby Is This? will also love the interactive learning found in Who Eats What?, Who Lives Where?, and Who Does What?.
- Great family read-aloud book
- Books for 3-5 years old
- Books for preschool and kindergarten students
We will be restocking asap as items arrive from our suppliers.
If there is a specific item you want, you can hit the “notify me when available” link. We will then send you a message when the item is back in stock!
Free shipping on US orders over $50.
Quick shipping - most orders will ship within 24-48 hours.*
miller + jett will accept returns within 7 days of deliveries. Restrictions apply.
Please read our Shipping + Returns page for more details.